Applications open for post of Referee Development Officer
Posted on : Friday June 26, 2015
The All India Football Federation invites applications for the post of Referee Development Officer for its Referees Department.
The Candidate will be responsible to manage all Referee Education and Development activities for AIFF Refereeing Officials including but not limited to following:-
· Conduct Development Courses on Refereeing
· Maintain a record of all evaluations during educational programs
· Appointment of Referee Instructors for courses, workshops and seminars
· Selection and training of Referee Instructors and Assessors
· Young Referee Development Programme (Project Future India)
· Talent accelaeration Program
· MA Referee Administration Development Programme
· Manage Online Referee Development Portal
· Production and distribution of Referee Teaching Materials
· Dissemination of information on latest developments in the Laws of The Game
· Dissemination of FIFA Teaching materials and guidelines
· Conduct surveys on MA referee development and administration.
· Support MAs in referee development programmes
Eligibility: Age below 50 years. FIFA Referee with minimum 5 yrs in FIFA panel. Good communication skill.
Last date of applying is 29-June 2015. Kindly e-mail your applications at email@example.com. Interview fixed at 14:00 hrs on 30-June 2015 at AIFF Football House, Sector-19, Phase-1, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075. No TA/DA is admissible to appear in interview.