Date : 2019-04-12 2019-04-26
Job Category : Fixed Contract
Position: Project Manager
Area: Special Projects & Infrastructure
Reports to: Director – Special Projects & Infrastructure
Place: New Delhi, India
Type of Contract: Fixed Contract
All India Football Federation is planning to set up the first ever football campus for the development of Indian national teams. This campus will be the focal point for the development of the football ecosystem and shall have state of the art facilities for national teams and various other programs to be incorporated including technical education programs.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the overall requirement for the National Center of Excellence (NCE)
· Develop plans and procedures for the administration of NCE
· Manage the specific construction and implementation requirements in the centre
· Establish a relationship with all the Stakeholders to make them comply with the established construction and delivery timelines
· Liaise/Negotiate with the different contractors that may be involved with the centre, such as grass specialists, architecture agency, etc.
· Work with the Director on the overall execution of the Center.
· Ensure the adherence to all policies and procedures as approved by the Director
· Support the Director on the business plan for the National centre of excellence
· Support the Director with research on curriculum and development of elite program in sports management
· Responsible for the management of the grants for the development of the NCE
· Support the Director on the financial planning of the projects
· Work with the Director on bids and planning & execution of mega events
· Report on a weekly basis to the Director regarding the progress and establish the plan of actions to comply with benchmarks and timelines.
· Responsible for the management of documentation including but not limited to the project
· Ensure that timelines are followed, within scope and within budget
· Additional duties as may warrant in line with the established scope of work of the department.
Key Performance Indicators:
Will be communicated in due time in accordance with the goals established by the Director – Special Projects & Infrastructure for the development of the National Center. The indicators will be calculated on the basis of the preparedness of the facility, AIFF, FIFA & AFC´s satisfaction with the Venue and requirements met in a timely manner.
· Two to four years of experience in event management, stadium operations experience in sports will be considered a strong asset
· Full university education in streams such as management/business administration; (Sports/Football management degrees will be preferred).
· Prior experience in development of Football Infrastructure is a plus
· Working knowledge of special event operations, venue operations, overlay, facility management, project management
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced paced, team-oriented environment
· Strong organizational skills, time management, communication skills and attention to detail required
· Strong budget and delivery experience in project planning and management. Excellent computer knowledge which includes Excel and demonstrated skills in project management
· Effective leadership and people management skills with an ability to build rapport
· Ability to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the relevant stakeholder. Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills are vital.
· Ability to remain open to suggestions and not easily intimidated by challenges.
· Ability to cope effectively with pressure and not easily phased by stress
1. No relocation expenses will be included in the package
2. Only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org