Date : 2019-03-18 2019-03-27
Job Category : Internship
· Man the Front office(Reception) of the AIFF.
· Manage EPBX System.
· Manage all Inwards /outward correspondence.
· Manage all Inward & outward Couriers & Cargo.
· Daily feedback to departments on AWBs.
· Maintenance of all Records of Documents.
· Managing Courier & cargo consignments.
· Guest/Visitor’s Management.
· Maintenance of Equipment issued to Front Office including Printers & FAX.
· Applicant must have a pleasant personality excellent communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of Computer skills and Windows office systems.
· Internship period is initially for Two months starting 1st of April 2019 & likely to be extended further if found suitable.
· A suitable honorarium will be paid in line with the AIFF Policies.
Desirous candidates are required to mail their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject written as APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP FOR FRONT OFFICE , the last date being 27th March 2019. Only short listed Candidates will be informed by mail to attend the Interview at a subsequent date. The AIFF reserves the right to accept or reject the application for Internship.