Head of Players Status and Registration Department (PSRD) .
Brief Description of the Department:
As the name suggests, this department of AIFF manages the players registered throughout India via AIFF's Centralised Registration System, wherein a player's registration/renewal and transfer is Approved by AIFF without which he/she can not participate in any Competition organised/sanctioned by AIFF or its Member Associations and Affiliated Units.
This department also manages the disputes that are related to a player and club and/or an official, Intermediaries registered with AIFF and Anti-Doping.
In detail, this department manages the following Regulations:
- AIFF Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players (AIFF RSTP)
- AIFF Training Compensation Code (part of AIFF RSTP)
- AIFF National Dispute Resolution Chamber (part of AIFF RSTP)
- AIFF Regulations on Working with Intermediaries
- AIFF Anti-Doping Regulations
The Assistant Manager's main task is to support the department manage the working and compliance of the regulations mentioned above as well as help in meeting the registration deadlines in AIFF's Centralised Registration System.
- Assist in drafting/amending all the above mentioned AIFF Regulations.
- Assist in implementing and educating all the stake holders in all the above mentioned AIFF Regulations as well as AIFF's Centralised Registration System.
- Assist in organising AIFF Players' Status/Disciplinary Committee meetings whenever required.
- Assist in organising Anti-Doping test for AIFF Competitions.
- Assist in managing the Compliance of the decisions sent by the committees.
- Help the department to meet the deadline of AIFF's Centralised Registration System.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Professional with a Bachelor of Law degree or any other academic degree that demonstrates academic sufficiency in law.
- Professional that demonstrates a good knowledge of sports in general and football in particular
- Knowledge in drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal instruments
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office Platforms, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical capability
- Proven capability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Previous work experience in sports is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Should be physically fit to travel domestically in various assignments as and when required.
Length of Contract:
The Assistant Manager (Legal) will be offered a contract of 1 year for his/her services. The contract may be renewed based on his/her performances in the period of appointment.
Remuneration will be discussed during Interviews.
Last date of applying is Sunday,15th February 2019.
Candidates desirous of applying for the above position to mail their applications along with CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “ Application for the Post of Assistant Manager (Legal), PSRD” with the expected remunerations.
Only the shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview at a Time & Date which will be communicated at the E mail ID provided by the shortlisted applicants.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reasons.